Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Wednesday 28 September 2011 - 16 Down

Monday night I ended up have a very late night cooking Shephards Pie.

Started with a batch of mashed potatoes which were very creaming and light but I might put a little more butter in next time.  They were just a smidgen bland.

Next was the Bolognaise Sauce which I have done before, so not a new recipe.

Then the sauce into the bottom of a pan, layered with mashed potato and a sprinkle of parmesan (didn't have cheddar cheese) and into the oven for a half hour.

Whilst that was cooking I whipped up another batch of anzac cookies for work.

Eek, won't be doing that on a week night again... took a couple hours altogether and was a very late night after class.

About to flick through the book for something to make tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment