I have decided to challenge myself to make every recipe in the TMX book "Everyday cooking for every family" in a year. This will be my online diary of the challenge and I hope you will follow my progress and keep me on track.
My goal: 420 recipes in 365 days.
As soon as I work out how, I will attached the index from the book which will list all the recipes. In the interest of full disclosure I can advise upfront that some recipes are very simple (like boilng water.. yes, boiling water is a recipe!), some are two recipes for one (bolognaise sauce for lasagne) and some fish recipes (which I will make, but not eat!).
My rules are simple, make every recipe listed in the index at least once within the 365 days from receiving the TMX.
The TMX arrived yesteday, so my challenge officially started yesterday (8 September 2011)
is scheduled to conclude at midnight on 7 September 2012.
is scheduled to conclude at midnight on 7 September 2012.
Wish me luck....!
Good luck!!! I love my Thermy but I draw the line at cooking fish dishes! ;)
ReplyDelete