Sunday, 25 September 2011

Monday 26 September 2011 - 14 Down

Apologies to all that I haven't been updating my blog.  Now that Nationals is over, I hope to be back here more often. 

A quick update.. I have attempted a more accurate count of the recipes and my current count is 211 recipes in total. A much easier challenge than I expected, but then again, given I've been struggling with something as simple as updating the blog... perhaps an easier challenge was needed.

Current stats to date:

14 Recipes Down
197 Recipes to Go

So far, I have cooked:


ANZAC Biscuits ..........................................127
Beef Stroganoff .......................................98
Bolognaise Sauce (Ragu) ..............................64
Pasta é Fagioli (Pasta with Beans) ............87
Pasta, cooking dry ...................................14
Potato & Leek Soup .................................72
Red Curry Paste ...........................................94
Red Thai Chicken Curry ...............................95
Rice, cooking ...........................................14
Sautéing Onion/Garlic/Herbs ........................14
Sorbet ........................................................149
Vanilla Sugar ................................................10
Vegetable Stock Concentrate ..................15
Vienna Cheesecake ....................................140


Sometime later I will upload the full list of recipes.

I'm hoping to attempt something tonight, but time will tell.  I do have the ingredients for Shephards Pie (which includes Mashed Potatoes but it will depend on my frame of mind when I get home from class tonight.

Questions and feedback always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment